Dealing with some kind of weird exhaustion that's been getting worse over the past few months. I am so bad off I can fall asleep walking. When I get home at night I pass out HARD and cannot be woken up by any means. After three-four hours, I wake up groggy but end up staying awake all night instead of falling asleep because all the stuff I needed to get done when I got home needs to get done then.
Started Estro-Gel with the hopes something would change (as this could be a hormone thing), but it hasn't yet. I started getting this after having my ovary removed last July and it has only grown more and more pronounced as the months go by. At least my voracious appetite has been curbed. I've gained back half the weight I lost last year. But I keep telling the doctors - At least I'm eating now! Before they were complaining about me NOT eating. Can't make them happy.
Bloodwork says it's not thyroid, but it doesn't act like thyroid. Thyroid is lethargic. This is crashing into sleep.
On the weekends I can sleep up to twelve hours and still want more.
Then I'm awake all night.
No, I'm not turning into a vampire. In fact, blood is being taken from ME! I don't know how much blood work is done on me every two to three months.
I see two doctors next week and three in May. At $40 a pop for most of them I am not happy I'm not getting any answers.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*